HTS Heat Trace Cable
- Energy Efficient, Automatically Varies its Power Output in Response to Pipe Temperature Changes;
- PTC Core Materials Are Made By Ourselves;
- Provide High-Temperature Thermal Compensation for Large Industrial Pipes;
- Not Overheat or Burnout Even when Wrapped Over Itself (Overlapped);
- Cut-to-length according to practical requirements;
- Jiahong Provides Power Connection, Splice, Tee, End Seal Kits and other Related Accessories;
- Suitable for use in Non-hazardous, Hazardous and Corrosive Environments;
Your Premier Heat Trace Cable Supplier
If you are looking for a professional supplier of industrial-grade high-temperature heat trace cable, then you are in the right place. Whether it is in a high-temperature environment of 150℃ or a harsh strong acid and alkali environment, We have perfect heat tapes to meet your requests.
Jiahong Heat Trace Cable can provide continuous exposure (maintain) capability of up to 150°C. And it is the best surface heating solution for industrial pipes freeze protection, viscosity control, and more.
Jiahong Heat Trace Cable is suitable for use on supply voltages for both 110-120VAC and 208-277 VAC. So it is widely used in both Europe and America Countries. Currently, there are four popular models in the markets: 5 Watts per ft. (17w/m), 10 Watts per ft. (33w/m), 15 Watts per ft. (45 w/m) and 20 Watts per ft. (66w/m). We also accept special customer service for your application.
Jiahong is a know-how manufacturer in China, we are one of few suppliers who hold technology patent of PTC core Materials. Meanwhile, we have got enough certificates for our target markets such as CSA, UL, CE, ATEX, IECEX, and EAC. And that is why we are able to provide a long life warranty in the industry.
Contact Us Right Now!
Why Fortune 500 Companies Approved
Jiahong’s Heat Trace Cables
- No.1 Heating Cable Exporter in Asia-Pacific
- Over 25 Years of Manufacturing Experience
- Complete Test Reports For Europe And America
- Technical Support Team to Assist in Your Product Design
- 10 Years Warranty Services
- The only manufacturer holding the Core Technologies in China
- More Details
Jiahong Heat Trace Cable comes in many sizes and structure designs. you can also call it high-temperature heat tracing cable or heat tape. It is primarily designed to provide thermal compensation solutions for large industrial pipes.
The Cable has a continuous exposure (maintain) capability up to 150°C.
waterproof, anti-inorganic, anti-friction, anti-extrusion, and thus suitable for general and hazardous environments.
Chemical and Pharmaceutical Industry;
Food and Beverage Processing Industry;
Marine Ship & Boats Industry;
Oil and Gas, etc.
Jiahong heat trace cables are suitable for European and North American Markets. Currently, We are providing four popular types in the markets:
5 Watts per ft. (17w/m),
10 Watts per ft. (33w/m),
15 Watts per ft. (45 w/m), and
20 Watts per ft. (66w/m).
All Jiahong Heat Trace Cables are available for your special applications. As we know, there are five different layers of structure for every self-regulating heating cable. They are:
– Inner Metal Bus Wire;
– Semi-conductive heating matrix;
– Inner Plastic Insulation;
– Tinned Braid Net;
– Outer Plastic Jacket.
You can customize an environment-friendly heating cable to adapt to the laws of your country.
Jiahong is your reliable manufacturer of heat trace cable. We have been worked for European and American markets for over 10 years. Jiahong heat trace cable is approved by CE, ATEX, IECEX, and EAC. All SR heating cables come with a 10-year warranty, which is the longest in the industry.
Q: Could you provide a professional Installation Service?
A: Sure. We are glad to provide design and installation services for end projects. We have many large industrial heat tracing projects right now. For example thermal power plants, oil refineries, etc.
Q: Is your heat trace cable available for any length?
A: The Cable can be cut to any length to meet your requests.
Q: Can I have some printed information on the cable?
A: Sure. You can find the image as below
Q: What types of pack
A: generally packed in wooden spools or plastic spools, 250ft, 500ft and 1000ft a spool.